Develop the skills of the South African workforce and improve the quality of workers and their work prospects.
– Register the business with the relevant SETA
– Act as a Skills Development Facilitator for the business
– Conduct a basic training needs analysis if required
– Submit an annual Workplace Skills Plan and Pivotal Plan
– Submit quarterly reports
– Claim annually from the SETA
– Introduce accredited training programmes for the business to be presented by accredited
– Introduce Learnerships and youth subsidies
Employment Equity Services
– Conduct workplace audit
– Define Employment Equity strategy
– Implement Employment Equity policies and procedures
– Develop Employment Equity plan
– Submit required reports to the Department of Labour
– Train employees on Employment Equity
– Monitor performance against Employment Equity plan
HR plays a strategic role in managing people and the workplace culture and environment. Effectiveness in the HR/IR department contributes greatly to the overall company direction and the accomplishment of its goals and objectives.
– Provide support to set up HR and IR system
– Drafting of new contracts of employment incompliance with BCEA and LRA or reviewing and
amending existing contracts of employment
– Telephonic and email advice
– Recruitment, selection and placement
– Onboarding and exit interviews
– Handle internal disputes until disciplinary
– Support with HR/IR policies and procedures
– Monthly audits to ensure smooth running of HR and IR
– Performance management
– Succession planning
– Assistance and support with retrenchment process
The Business Lab provides training in order to improve performance in the workplace environment
This product allows entities to spend 2% (annual turnover below R50 million) or 3% (annual turnover above R50 million) on training of small black-owned entities to earn Enterprise Development points.
Training may include any of our accredited, non-accredited or Learnership programmes depending on the amount to be spent.
A stream editor is used to perform basic text transformations on an input stream. The success of this is measured by making only one pass over the input(s), and is consequently more efficient.
This product allows entities to train members of the community in any of our accredited, non-accredited or Learnership programmes depending on the amount to be spent.
Gaining a BBBEE certificate crucially, allows you to participate as a supplier in the lucrative chain of preferential procurement.
– Provide a draft BBBEE Scorecard at date of engagement
– Discuss with client desired level
– Formulate a BBBEE strategy to achieve the desired level in time remaining
– Implement the newly formulated BBBEE strategy
– Constantly monitor the progress of the BBBEE Strategy
– Guide the client in compiling their BBBEE verification file
– All above included in all packages below
Manage all business resources including workers, staff, executives, Top management and even suppliers and customers.
The importance of an effective Human Resources and Industrial Relations Service
Every company should have a human and industrial relations policy in place to ensure that management and employees are both protected. The result of an effective employee relations strategy is one where a more harmonious and cooperative workforce is prominent.
- Conduct HR assessment on current system
- Advise on compliance of current contracts of employment in accordance with the BCEA and LRA