ESD is a combination of Preferential Procurement, Supplier Diversity, Supplier Development and Enterprise Development programs to service business needs. It is part of the Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment policy to advance economic transformation in South Africa. The aforesaid can be defined as follows:
- Preferential Procurement is a national policy that encourages government departments and agencies to buy goods and services from previously disadvantaged individuals or businesses.
- Supplier Diversityis the proactive business process of sourcing products and services from previously under-used suppliers. This process helps to sustain and progressively transform a company’s supply chain thus quantitatively reflecting the demographics of the community in which it operates by recording transactions with diverse suppliers.
- Supplier Developmentis the process of working with certain suppliers on a one-to-one basis to improve their performance for the benefit of the buying organisation, leading to improvements in the total added value from the supplier in question in terms of B-BBEE rating, product or service offering, business processes and performance, improvements in lead times and delivery.
- Enterprise Development isa strategy for promoting economic growth and reducing poverty by building SMMEs, membership organisations to represent them and competitive markets that are stronger and more inclusive. It consists of monetary and non-monetary, recoverable and non-recoverable contributions actually initiated in favor of a beneficiary entity by a measured entity with the specific objective of assisting or accelerating the development, sustainability and ultimate financial independence of the beneficiary.
Why choose us:
Companies must identify sound reasons for embarking on ESD such as:
- Improving B-BBEE rating;
- Improving beneficiary performance;
- Reducing costs;
- Resolving serious quality issues;
- Developing new routes to supply;
- Improving business alignment between the beneficiary and the sponsoring organisation;
- Developing a product or service not currently available in the marketplace;
- Generating competition for a high price product or service dominating the marketplace.
All beneficiaries are 100% black owned
- Intelligent Computing Request Company Profile (Full Name, Email and Contact Number)
- Egugweni Request Company Profile (Full Name, Email and Contact Number)
- AuditIT Request Company Profile (Full Name, Email and Contact Number)
- BEST Request Company Profile (Full Name, Email and Contact Number)
- Creative Warehouse Request Company Profile (Full Name, Email and Contact Number)