EE committee training, prepare for the new normal
Our Company aims to catapult the South African economy through assisting entrepreneurs, SMME’s and Large corporates alike in progressing. By partnering with businesses, we create employment and grow the South African economy.
Change is inevitable for many industries, but in this ever-changing industry of compliance one needs to be aware and knowledgeable about all acts, legislations and non-grounds to which they may/should adapt to. Taking this master class/es could not only grow the brands’ culture but create better interpersonal and team dynamics through the organisation.
Learning with and from The Business Lab could create better operational approaches that which adhere to a new and progressive Africa and that which could prompt change in the growth of the organisation, A few of the benefits of registering for this webinar are:
- Define Employment Equity strategy
- Implement Employment Equity policies and procedures
- Develop Employment Equity plan
- Identify examples of planned change and reactive change in an organization
- Describe a model for effective change management and its management
- Identify reasons for resistance to change and indicate ways to overcome them
This interactive online course is only R800
For more information contact Yogini Sarugaser on email@example.com or Danesha on firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively contact us on 010 030 0080