2020 / 2021 Training Incentive Grant
Applications for this incentive is only opened to Fasset registered Employers
If your company is planning to provide training to its staff between 1 April 2020 and 28 February
2021, Fasset would like to meet you halfway especially considering the COVID19 devastating
economic impact. We encourage employers to apply for the Training Incentive Grant as early as
possible. Applications are opened from 17 August 2020 until 30 October 2020.
Process of Application and required documents:
Information to be submitted by Fasset registered Employer
1. For application
• Training topic
• Date of the planned training
• Expected number of delegates per training topic
• Organisational SDL number
At this stage, Fasset will evaluate the applications and provide feedback within (5 working days), i.e.
approved or rejected (no query letters will be issued). If your application is approved, Fasset will
send an approval letter giving the go-ahead to start with the training.
2. After the Training
• Signed Attendance register
• Certificate of Attendance
• Proof of payment (i.e. Invoice and proof of payment and/or acknowledge of payment by
• In a case where the training is done internally, proof of costs incurred for the training will be
required including but not limited to, payslips of trainers and proof of payments will be
required. Fasset reserves the right to accept or not accept proof of costs in this case.
• ID copy
• Completed Excel spreadsheet
No payment will be made until Step 2 requirements have been fully met.
The following Training courses will be incentivised:
1. Ethics, Fraud and Governance
2. Fraud 101
3. Presentation and Negotiation Skills
4. Cybersecurity and Cybercrime
5. Developing and Implementing Strategy
6. Risk Management
7. Time and Stress Management
8. 4IR and its impact in the developing economy
9. Business Communication and Report Writing
10. Occupational, Safety & Health during and post COVID19
11. Emotional Intelligence
12. Procurement and logistics management
13. Performance Management
14. Digital Etiquette
15. Compliance and Changes in Legislation Update
16. Change Management
Other related training topics will be considered at the discretion of Fasset.
The training cost per person that Fasset will incentive / reimburse is up to a maximum of R700.00
per training topic.
The following topics will be provided through Fasset’s Lifelong Learning platform
1. Budget and Tax Update 2021
2. IFRS for SMMEs
Should you require us to assist your company with the submission, please do not hesitate to contact
us telephonically on 0100300080 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org