Opening Date: 02 October 2020
Closing Date: 31 October 2020 at 12:00 a.m. (midnight)
The Media Information and Communication Technologies invites you to apply for the Dg window
WHO CAN APPLY?
1. MICT SETA Levy paying companies
3. Non-Government Organisations (NGOs) and Non-Profit Organisations (NPOs)
4. Community-Based Organisations (CBOs)
5. Public Institutions, including public Technical Vocational Education and Training
6. (TVET) Colleges and Public Universities
7. Community Education and Training Colleges (CETs)
8. Trade Unions associated with the MICT SETA and/or in the MICT sector
9. Government Departments
10. Professional Bodies
11. ISOE Institute of Sectorial Excellence
12. Constituent Associations and Employment Hubs
Preference will be given to SMMEs, learning programmes targeting people with disability,
female and programmes implemented in rural areas.
WHAT CAN YOU APPLY FOR?
1. LP01 Graduate Internship Programme (Unemployed)
2. LP02 Work Integrated Learning Programme (Unemployed)
3. LP03 TVET Placement (Unemployed)
4. LP04 University / University of Technology Placement (Unemployed)
5. LP05 Bursaries (Unemployed/ Employed)
6. LP06 Skills Programme (Employed)
7. LP07 Candidacy Programme (Unemployed)
8. LP08 TVET and CET Lecturers Development Programmes (Employed)
9. LP09 Number of Centre of Specialization
10. LP010 Number of Managers receiving curriculum related studies (Employed)
11. LP011 Number of CET Learners accessing Adult Education (Unemployed)
12. LP012 Number of people trained on entrepreneurship supported to start up business (Unemployed)
13. LP013 Number of workers (Federation/trade unions) trained on Skills Programme (Employed)
14. LP014 Number of workers (Federation/trade unions) trained on Short Programme (Employed)
HOW TO APPLY?
Applications can be applied through us.
WHEN APPLYING, THE PROPOSAL MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THE FOLLOWING
1. Valid Certificate Tax Clearance
2. Letter of commitment to employ
3. BBB-EE Commitment to Skills Development (for medium and large companies)
4. Valid BBB-EE Certificate
5. The name of the company and its registration number the company registration number
in terms of the Treasury Central Supplier Database and the directors of the companies
and share certificate.
Should you require us to assist your company with the submission, please do not hesitate to contact
us telephonically on 0100300080 or via email email@example.com