AGRISETA– SECOND FUNDING WINDOW DISCRETIONARY GRANT 2020/21 FINANCIAL YEAR
Opening Date: 01/10/2020
Closing Date: 15/11/2020
WHO CAN APPLY?
AGRISETA INVITES ALL LEVY PAYING EMPLOYERS, COMMODITY ORGANISATIONS, NON
GOVERNMENT ORGANISATIONS (NGOS), COMMUNITY BASED ORGANISATIONS (CBOS),
COMMUNITY BASED CO-OPERATIVES AND SMALL BEE COMPANIES.
WHAT CAN YOU APPLY FOR?
Adult Education and Training
Skill Programmes (occupationally directed programmes)
Community Based Organisations (CBOs)
Support to rural Structure (mentorship)
Learnerships: Employed learners
Adult Education and Training : Employed learners
Skill Programmes (occupationally directed programmes): Employed learners
HOW TO APPLY?
Applications can be applied through us.
WHEN APPLYING, THE PROPOSAL MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THE FOLLOWING
1. Proof of registration of the organisation.
2. Proof of accreditation of Training Provider and or programme approval.
3. Tax Clearance Certificate and Tax Compliance Status Pin.
4. Recent and detailed skills audit report demonstrating the need of the training.
5. Letter of previous/current funding support received by the employer.
Should you require us to assist your company with the submission, please do not hesitate to contact
us telephonically on 0100300080 or via email email@example.com