Opening Date: 29/09/2020
Closing Date: 19/10/2020
WHO CAN APPLY?
Private Sector employees including Public TVET colleges, universities of Technology, CETS, CBOS,
NPOS, NGOS, cooperatives, and trade unions.
WHAT CAN YOU APPLY FOR?
1. WIL – candidate attorneys (LLB Graduates only)
2. WIL – TVET graduate Placements
3. University of technology student Placement
6. GSO Learnerships
7. Skills programmes
8. Skills programmes only applicable for employees in partnership with community education and
9. artisan 18 months’ workplace training colleges
10. artisan: centers of specialisation
HOW TO APPLY?
Applicants to contact us on how to apply
WHEN APPLYING, THE PROPOSAL MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THE FOLLOWING
1. It is compulsory that all applicants comply with the SASSETA discretionary grant Policy Version
9.0 Centers of specialization Policy and bursary when applying.
2. A commissioner of oath certified copies of the tax clearance/ certificate of good standing issued
by SARS with a one – time pin employers and preferred providers where applicable.
3. Certified BBBEE certificates/sworn affidavits, certified not older than 6 months from the date
they were certified for both employer and provider where applicable.
4. Company registration documents (CIPC) for employers or other relevant registration
5. Skills development Levy Number/proof of registration for Levies under SETA 19/ Proof of
Exemption by SARS for employers only
6. Valid PSIRA registration (applicable only to the legal Sub Sector applicants.
7. Fidelity Fund certificate (applicable only to the legal Sub Sector applicants?)
8. Valid COID certificate or relevant public insurance for employer and training providers
9. Proof of accreditation and program approval for all programmes applied for.
10. Proof of registration on the central government data base supplier (CSD)
11. Delegation of authority for a person applying on behalf of the employer.
Should you require us to assist your company with the submission, please do not hesitate to
contact us telephonically on 0100300080 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org