Employment Equity Compliance – Will you pass an inspection?
Last month, the new Employment Equity modification Bill was gazetted, that might pave the method for additional specific social action targets in workplaces. Companies that wish to try and do business with government ought to fit these targets.
If the Bill becomes law presently, the minister of employment and labour will confirm what number individuals in an exceedingly specific activity level, in sub-sectors, and in regions should come back from selected teams.
Your company ultimately won’t be able to do business with government if it’s had findings against it for unfair discrimination within the last 3 years, or if it did not fits the National remuneration Act over the previous 3 years.
This is what and how thebizlab can assist you in taking your company to the next level:
- Conduct workplace audit
- Define Employment Equity strategy
- Implement Employment Equity policies and procedures
- Develop Employment Equity plan
- Submit required reports to the Department of Labour
- Train employees on Employment Equity
- Monitor performance against Employment Equity plan
Contact us on 010 030 0080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more today!