MQA – DISCRETIONARY GRANT FUNDING WINDOW 2020/21 FINANCIAL YEAR
Opening Date: 18/09/2020
Closing Date: 18/10/2020
2021 Bursary Applications for Employees within the Mining and Minerals Sector Now Open
WHO CAN APPLY?
The MQA would like to invite persons who are ALREADY employed within the Mining and Minerals Sector who would like to pursue studies for a qualification relevant to the mining related fields to apply for an MQA bursary. Applicants should be intending or currently studying towards a mining related diploma, degree or post-graduate studies at a public university or university of technology.
MQA bursary scheme will give preference to applicants who are intending or currently studying for a qualification which addresses the priority skills shortage needs identified within Mining and Minerals Sector.
WHAT CAN YOU APPLY FOR?
Bursaries – Employed and Unemployed people within the Mining and Minerals Sector.
HOW TO APPLY?
Applicants to contact us on how to apply
WHEN APPLYING, THE PROPOSAL MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THE FOLLOWING
1. Certified copy of Senior Certificate (Grade 12)
2. Full academic record – if you are already studying at a university or university of technology.
3. Acceptance letter from a university or university of technology for first time students
4. Certified copy of a valid South African identity document – not older than three (3) months.
5. Letter of consent from employer to engage MQA bursary scheme (on company letterhead and 6.
Signed by immediate supervisor.
Should you require us to assist your company with the submission, please do not hesitate to
contact us telephonically on 0100300080 or via email email@example.com