FUNDING WINDOW 2020/21 FINANCIAL YEAR
Opening Date: 01/09/2020 Closing Date: 25/09/2020 @ 16:30
WHO CAN APPLY?
Employers in the energy and water sector are invited to submit DG Funding applications.
WHAT CAN YOU APPLY FOR? FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES TARGET BENEFICIARIES?
Skill Programmes (occupationally directed programmes)
Recognition of Prior Learning (learnerships and artisans)
University/TVET student Placements and internships
Adult Education and Training
Candidacy (Professional registration)
Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs)
Non-Levy Paying Employers (NLPEs)
Community Based Organisations (CBOs)
Entrepreneurship (Mentoring and Coaching)
Small Medium and micro Enterprises (SMMEs)
Skill Development Providers
Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Lecturer development
HOW TO APPLY?
The Business Lab submits your application for you. We can claim back up to 80% back rather than a company submitting it themselves and only claiming back 20%.
WHEN APPLYING, THE PROPOSAL MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
1. Copy of education training quality assurer accreditation certificate/letter confirming validity of accreditation status and extension of scope, for the period of the learning programme duration;
2. MoU with skills development provider or employer, should be signed by all parties and be valid for current financial year;
3. Tax compliance status confirming financial viability for the period of the learning programme duration;
4. Copy of banking details confirming validity of the account for the period of the learning programme duration;
5. Copy of physical address and contact details for the period of the learning programme duration;
6. Company or organisation’s profile indicating the experience of personnel involved in training initiatives, i.e. CVs and contracts of Facilitators, Assessors and Moderators;
7. Valid BEE Certificate for all parties that will be applying;
8. Recent Central Supplier Database Report (National Treasury);
9. Copy of company or organisation’s registration certificate;
10. Learner Database with names; surname; Identity number; highest qualifications; and,
11. All proposals must be signed off by authorised personnel and submitted online.
Should you require us to assist your company with the submission, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0100300080 or email@example.com