2020 / 2021 Training Incentive Grant – Application Window
Applications for this incentive is only opened to FASSET registered Employers
If your company is planning to provide training to its staff between 1 April 2020 and 28 February 2021, Fasset would like to meet you halfway especially considering the COVID19 devastating economic impact. We encourage employers to apply for the Training Incentive Grant as early as possible. funding
Applications can be emailed to email@example.com Please note that our emails can only accommodate email sizes up to 8MB.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible and not wait until the closing date.
Process of Application and required documents:
Information to be submitted by Fasset registered Employer
- For application
- Training topic
- Date of the planned training
- Expected number of delegates per training topic
- Organisational SDL number
At this stage, Fasset will evaluate the applications and provide feedback within (5 working days), i.e. approved or rejected (no query letters will be issued). If your application is approved, Fasset will send an approval letter giving the go-ahead to start with the training.
- After the Training
- Signed Attendance register
- Certificate of Attendance
- Proof of payment (i.e. Invoice and proof of payment and/or acknowledge of payment by service provider/s)
- In a case where the training is done internally, proof of costs incurred for the training will be required including but not limited to, payslips of trainers and proof of payments will be required. Fasset reserves the right to accept or not accept proof of costs in this case.
- ID copy
- Completed Excel spreadsheet
No payment will be made until Step 2 requirements have been fully met.
The following Training courses will be incentivised:
- Ethics, Fraud and Governance
- Fraud 101
- Presentation and Negotiation Skills
- Cybersecurity and Cybercrime
- Developing and Implementing Strategy
- Risk Management
- Time and Stress Management
- 4IR and its impact in the developing economy
- Business Communication and Report Writing
- Occupational, Safety & Health during and post COVID19
- Emotional Intelligence
- Procurement and logistics management
- Performance Management
- Digital Etiquette
- Compliance and Changes in Legislation Update
- Change Management
Other related training topics will be considered at the discretion of Fasset.
The training cost per person that Fasset will incentive / reimburse is up to a maximum of R700.00 per training topic.
The following topics will be provided through Fasset’s Lifelong Learning platform
- Budget and Tax Update 2021
- IFRS for SMMEs