To the CEO and HR or EE Managers
Please read below and reply “BOOKING” should you like to book.
Note that the Employment Equity Regulations has changed as per the Government Gazette, 8 August 2019.
You will need to familiarise yourself with the changes before you submit your EE reports between today and 15 January 2020.
You will forfeit possible BBBEE points if you have not submitted your EEA2 and EEA4 reports.
The EEA4 changed completely. We will discuss these changes in detail.
You will also need to implement a vertical gap analysis and a remuneration policy.
We are again hosting a practical EE workshop due to numerous requests where we will provide feedback and discuss the below agenda.
We will host these workshops, including practical lessons learned from previous EE investigations and inspections we experienced.
We will also discuss two practical real life DG reviews we assisted clients with, and that were passed as compliant by the DEL during 2018.
Tea / Coffee and snacks from 09:00 – 10:00 (starting strictly at 10:00)
- Summary of the Employment Equity Act and how to avoid a R3m. penalty (10:00 – 10:45)
- The proposed amendment bill (September 2018) and Feedback from the previous Minister of Labour, Mildred Oliphant (10:45 – 11:45)
- The amended gazette on the Regulations pertaining to EEA4 reporting, gazetted 8 August 2019
- Red flags when completing your EEA2 and EEA4 prior to submissions (11:45 – 12:15)
Lunch from 12:15 – 13:15
- Misinterpretation and unrealistic expectations from DEL Inspectors during an investigation / inspection, and how to avoid this by following the EE Act, and not the DEL Inspector’s interpretation (Including the do’s and don’ts for you as a company during this procedure) and latest EAP targets, EAP Analysis and EE Plan (13:15 – 14:15)
- Practical DG review examples (14:15 – 15:15)
Tea / Coffee and snacks from 15:15 onwards.
Note that the Speaker will be available from 15:15 – 17:00 to answer additional questions pertaining to your EE compliance.
We will provide you with a flash drive containing a Word template EE Plan, appointment of EE Manager, EE legislation and the PowerPoint presentation in soft copy at no additional cost.
About the Speaker:
The Speaker is a qualified Compliance Auditor that has been involved in 62 DG reviews during 2018, with a 100% DG review pass rate.
The Speaker assisted JSE listed companies, corporates and medium to small entities.
Note that this will be a practical workshop, and not a Speaker reading you the EE Act.
All your EE questions will be answered.
R 1500 incl VAT payable one week after invoice date.
Coffee, tea and snacks will be provided on arrival and lunch at 12:15.
- Wednesday, 13 November 2019 (RSVP before 6 November 2019) at the Michelangelo Hotel, 135 West St, Sandown, Sandton, Johannesburg, 2146. Contact number for reservations is 011 282 7000. Website is https://www.legacyhotels.co.za/hotels/michelangelo-hotel
- Wednesday, 20 November 2019 (Pretoria, venue to be confirmed). Just reply “Pretoria” should you be interested.
All workshops arrival from 09:00, starting strictly at 10:00 ending at 15:15