Preparation for submissions | 1 February 2018
Sign up for Skills Development and Employment Equity and get BBBEE advice at no additional cost.
Eskilz Skills Development Facilitators (SDF) will visit your business and complete the following:
- act as the contact person between the relevant Sector Education Training Authority (SETA) and your business;
- ensure that your business is registered with the relevant SETA;
- assist in establishing the training needs in your business to develop a Workplace Skills Plan (WSP) and Annual Training Report (ATR);
- if required, assist in establishing a Training Committee for your business;
- advise your business on learnerships;
- obtain the required documentation in order to claim back the 20% Mandatory Grant for your business from the SETA [this will include the development and submission of a Workplace Skills Plan (WSP) and an Annual Training Report (ATR) to the relevant SETA, PIVOTAL Training Plan (PTP) and PIVOTAL Training Report (PTR) which complies with the requirements of the SETA]; and
- provide telephonic advice on skills related matters.
Employment Equity, The Eskizl SDF will:
- advise your business on how to fully comply with the Employment Equity Act (EEA);
- consult with employees in terms of Sec 16 of the EEA;
- assist with the establishing of a Training Committee as well as with all processes pertaining thereto;
- conduct a profile analysis of your business to identify affirmative action barriers in terms of Sec 19 of the EEA;
- prepare an Employment Equity Plan in terms of Sec 20 of the EEA;
- report to the Director General of Labour, on your behalf, on progress made in respect of the implementation of the Employment Equity Plan in terms of Sec 21 of the EEA; and
- provide telephonic advice to your business on Employment Equity matters.
Please contact Yogini Sarugaser, our Skills and Equity Manager, directly at: email@example.com or on 0861 375 459.
For funding opportunities and other compliance services, contact Jivesh Timmal on firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit SABERA for BBBEE scorecards (SANAS accredited agency)
Visit Eskilz College for accredited short courses and diplomas (Skills Development and BBBEE aligned)